What our place has to offer:
* Lighted pipe fence outdoor Arena 100x200 - Great to ride even after rains. sandy footing.
* Our paddocks at the barn have Pipe fence and new pipe hay huts.
* We now have Shaded Trails with hills, ditches, bridges, logs, and more to play on
* We have a 60ft Covered Round Pen/Riding Arena with sprinkler system for dust control & lights
* We have a Hot walker that holds up to 4 horses at a time
* Concrete wash area with Drains & Vet shock
* New 2016 We now have Electric with water hookups for camping $25 per night
* We offer Pasture boarding on 26 acres (Natural Pasture for horses)
* 8 Stall Barn with rubber mats and sliding stall doors. 4 stalls have 60ft private paddocks
* Shelters in all pastures
*We offer a Natural Horse Environment
* Quiet Secluded location at dead end road with security gate
(Optional gate remote to open/close gate automatically)
* Security Cameras on the property
* Out door restroom by arena
* All horses have access to Hay 24/7 in a slow feeding net.
* Owners live on site
* 33 + Acres Total. fenced off pastures with grass & Trails with Obstacles
* We welcome all breeds and disciplines
* OUR PLACE HAS GREAT DRAINAGE AND DOES NOT FLOOD
* We are in a unrestricted area, so you can ride down the road and we have access to trails and couple miles from creek to ride on.
* 12x12 Tack room with Keypad for entry . Has lockers for your tack and a fridge for cold drinks
* WE do a lot of trail riding in the woods & the beach in summer months. Every one is welcome to join us.
* We are less than 2 miles from Lake Houston Park for wooded trails
* We are about 5 miles from Bull Sallas Covered Arena in New caney
(covered Arena open during the week Mon- Wed 7am-3pm)
* We have some trail obstacle Course for Despook training your horse.
Go to Photo Galley for Pictures of our place